CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Moses?

Since my last post left quite a few unanswered questions, I thought you all might appreciate a little FAQ post about Wiginton Baby #2:


Is this an announcement?
Yes.  I am having another baby.

When are you due?
September 29, so I am about 10 weeks along now.  This one will be another C-section, so he/she will probably be born in mid-September, shortly after this baby turns two:




Are you really naming the baby Moses?

Nope.  We will use an Old Testament name, but Moses is one of those names that is just a little too out-there to pair with our last name :)  We are calling the baby Moses for now, though, thanks to Ben.  When we ask him what the baby's name should be, he always says Moses.  Actually, he said Jesus the first time, but he's stuck with Moses since then.  Clearly, Ben has a firm grasp of what it means to have a little sibling -- since the only babies he knows are the ones in his favorite storybook Bible.

Why does your stomach squish so much when Ben pokes it in the video?
Shut up.



How are you feeling?
Umm... I could be feeling a lot worse?  I feel worse than I did with Ben, but I still don't have the insane nausea or vomiting lots of people have.  This is silly, but my biggest complaint is that I can NOT get full.  You know how, when you're really hungry, you can eat a snack to take the edge off your hunger?  The edge never leaves my hunger.  Most nights, I eat a bowl of cereal and a bowl of oatmeal between dinner and bedtime, and I still go to bed hungry.  This might be completely awesome (I usually do love to eat), except the general idea of food is unappealing to me right now.  Other than that, I'm just tired.  Daniel is doing a very nice job making sure our house is still livable while I spend most of my time on the couch.

How did you get your adorable child to announce the news so well?
I tried all night to get a good video and failed until right before he went to bed.  There are some pretty amusing outtakes, though.  Like the one where he spins in circles saying,
"Pirouette!" (Thank you, Elmo, for that vocabulary word.)  Or like this one, in which he accidentally touches the cat's bottom (which he pronounces "bobbin") and then demands to hold the camera:

5 comments:

Pamela Boese said...

HAHAHA about the squishy tummy. You are funny, Micah. ;-)

WigintonFamily said...

I love the OT name theme. Though, if you end up like the Duggars, what would you name #19 Haggai Wiginton?

Daniel needs to have a chat with his brother. I have been sick (like in bed kind of sick) and my house has turned into a total pile.

Mackenzie said...

Please make another blog answering this question: "Is that squishy tummy question a joke?" It better be. And then, post the pirouette video.

Micah said...

I tried to post the video, Mackenzie, but it's too long, and I don't think I have any way to edit it :( If I post it on Facebook, will you watch all 2.5 minutes of it?

Mollyanne said...

I saw that Sesame Street episode and I would totally watch a 2.5 minute video. Also, I think OT name suggestions could be really fun. For example: Jezebel? Habakkuk?

My WV suggests: Calsh