CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Don't worry!

Based on the response to my last post, it's probably a good thing I usually only post about good things.  Because now most of you either think I'm crazy, or you're worried that I'll never post cute Ben things here anymore.  I would have a hard time convincing you that I'm not crazy, but I can certainly put your mind at ease about sharing Ben's cuteness.

We took Ben to his first football game today.  Our new friend at church plays for the USAFA Prep School Huskies, and we wanted to go to one of his home games before it got too cold.  I forgot that it's always cold at the Air Force Academy (what's up with that?).  We lasted an hour and a half, which I count as a huge success.  And Ben LOVED it.  He ate some snacks and made some new friends.  He managed to keep his hat and gloves on almost the entire time we were there, and he looked INSANELY ADORABLE in them:


If you want to tell me that's not the cutest thing you've ever seen, I'm going to make you prove it.

4 comments:

Megan said...

It's the cutest thing I've ever seen, for sure! :)

WigintonFamily said...

well i can say that is one of the most cutest things i have ever seen. and you know i can prove it. asher went to a halloween thing at samuel's school tonight wearing a little pumpkin shirt. but i got no pictures to prove it. maybe i can take one tomorrow since he's sleeping in it, and probly wearing it to church. we change his clothes every other day. shhhh.

i love the funny hat. i bet your mama made it. didnshe? but it looks warm, wrapped around his face, and tied so he can't yank it off! i love this age when you can outwit them.

i washed the guest sheets today! FOR YOU!

Brian said...

i do have a picture that tops it, but he is in it. it's on my desk. two little boys and one old man. i'm just saying.....

Aubrey said...

1. Ben is adorable!
2. Don't you worry your pretty little head off.

:)

Love,
Aubrey