CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Superstar

My Granddad, an octogenarian as of this year, is an internet superstar. Click here to see an adorable picture of him at the park feeding geese. This might be the happiest I have ever seen him look in a picture -- though Grandmomma is quick to point out that he was asked to pose for this, lest anyone should think he really spends his spare time giddily feeding the geese at the park by himself. Still, you can't help but smile at that picture. Makes me a little homesick.

6 comments:

Susanna said...

Wow! That's bigtime!

P.S. Thanks for the xanga update.

WigintonFamily said...

he's cute. are you saying he's normally pretty grumpy?

Micah said...

To clarify: Granddad is a very happy man. He just doesn't smile well for pictures.

jaywalker said...

he is a very hot octogenarian. i would love to have him as my grandpa.

Susanna said...

Time for a new upate missy! Since you are no longer on my xanga subscription list, I just have to check your site periodically, which means that you better give me something every once in a while!

Elly Gilbert said...

hey, micah...e-mail me.