CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This will have to do.

Oops.  I kind of stopped blogging there for a few weeks.  I have a lot to say, but I'm watching TV with my husband right now, so none of it will make any sense.  Therefore, I give you some pictures and videos from the last week or so:

Ben likes ice cream.  Like, a whooooole lot.
We tagged along on our college group's Spring retreat and got to play in a hot spring pool.  

Then it was Easter, and there was snow. And a toddler who didn't want his picture taken.
I don't look this hugely pregnant in person.  Yikes.
And, finally, here is Ben's explanation of why we celebrate Easter:
 

7 comments:

Megan said...

Wait! Easter isn't about jelly beans!?!?

Just kidding ... I know better, but I gotta say, I love this kid and his proclivity for ice cream and jelly beans!

Did I spell proclivity correctly? More to the point, did I use that in the appropriate context?

Elly Gilbert said...

You look precious. I, on the other hand, do look hugely pregnant but am absolutely NOT pregnant.

rachel said...

I love your kiddo. He is precious! Jelly beans and Jesus is alive! :)

Mackenzie said...

Snow on Easter! Also, Ben is cuter than ever in that suit. Also, I miss you.

Dawne C. said...

You all 3 look VERY pretty in your family picture!!! Blog more frequently...

Brian said...

while looking at the first picture i am fairly certain i heard him say "mine"

Anonymous said...

Jelly Beans! That warms my heart!