CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Another predictable post. But with a great many pictures.

My former colleague Elly wrote recently about making her blog a place for something more creative than just a recap of her life.  I have no such aspirations.  Thus, I give you another week-in-review post, in two parts.  But to take my blogging laziness to the max, I'm not even going to write anything except headings and captions.  

Part I:  Micah's Aunt Cheri and Uncle Brent Come to Visit, and We Do Fun Tourist Stuff
Palmer Park, the best place to take out-of-towners

Glen Eyrie castle

 Dinner at Flying W Ranch

Riding the cograil up Pikes Peak

Full of mischief on the cograil (ohhh, man) 

 Giving Cheri some good lovin' on the cograil
Top of Pikes Peak

 This is what we got on the 4th instead of fireworks: giant hail.

Part II:  Cheri and Brent Leave, But We Try to Do Fun Stuff Anyway

 Standing at the coffee table (aren't you glad I captioned this one?)

Duet with our buddy Nathan

4 comments:

Dawne C. said...

You didn't mention that the boy CRUISES around the coffee table now :) He looks like he is playing with the ball of hail in that picture.
I love that Nathan likes to play duets- they are so cute!

WigintonFamily said...

fun fun fun! i cant' wait to see you guys. i also can't believe ben is cruising. slow down! i don't know why, but to me, ben looks so much older and bigger.

Gentry said...

Love posts full of pictures! Especially because we don't get to see ya much! It looks like ya'll have been having lots of fun adventures lately!

Erika said...

I have never seen hail that huge!!! Scary!!