CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Where, oh where, has my depth perception gone?

This morning, I hit myself in the jaw with the laundry room door. I got ahead of myself and pushed the door closed before my head was out of the way. Who does that?? I would blame the cold medicine I took this morning, but I DID THE SAME THING YESTERDAY. Except yesterday I hit myself in the nose and forehead. My whole face hurts today (don't even say it, Dad -- I know what you're thinking). Do you think this is a symptom of a bigger problem? Like, maybe an extreme case of idiocy?

4 comments:

Erica said...

I hope that's not an indicator of a bigger problem or I'm in big trouble!!! I do similar things all the time. On Wednesday I smacked my knee on a table/ pole in the Gallaudet library. I squealed/ yelped REALLY loudly in pain, and then got really embarrassed that I had screamed in a library. Luckily, no one heard me because well, they can't hear. Sigh. My life. Miss you!

Erica said...

I'm not sure why my comments always say they're from "world vision chicago marathon training" (a blog I started and never used) since I just signed out of that username and re-signed in with my normal gmail username. Whoops! What am i doing wrong, friend?? - Erica

Megan said...

I choose to think of it as a sign of genius, Micah. It has rationalized a lot of my stupidity. :)

WigintonFamily said...

katherine can totally relate to you. she does stuff like that several times a day. do you want me to mail you a bandaid?