CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 10, 2010

I love late-onset winter.

At Ben's fifteen-month checkup, our pediatrician told me that being outside for 30 minutes a week in Colorado Springs gets you all the Vitamin D your body needs.  I have no idea whether that is actually true, but I pay him to tell me things, so I guess I'll choose to believe this one.  And I'm happy to report that it has been warm enough lately that I can actually stand to be outside!  For more than 30 minutes a week!

We've hit two different parks so far this week. 


Okay, yesterday morning was a little cold.  But not frigid.






  


Then today was the perfect day to rake leaves and play in them.  I'm guessing tomorrow will be the perfect day to re-rake leaves.
 
All this Vitamin D makes us very happy :)

4 comments:

Brian said...

ok, that lost shot looks like ben did one of those take your own picture shots.

Barb said...

The little monkey hat is adorable on Ben. Playing in the leaves what fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mollyanne said...

I have decided to blame Colorado for stealing all our nice weather. It should be in the 60s here this time of year and all week we've had highs around 40 and lows in the teens.

Glad you're enjoying mild weather though!

WigintonFamily said...

i am glad you can get out still. and arent' covered in 9 feet of snow.

is the next to last picture of ben before or after his haircut?? i see some pretty little curls.