CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 26, 2010

This is how his laugh sounds this week.



Ben's laugh seems to change all the time. Last week, it was a high-pitched squeal. I'm a fan of this week's version (see video) -- I think it highlights his husky little voice nicely.

Another (very) recent change: he's dropped his evening nap the last three nights. I don't know if this change will stick, but I'm liking it so far. He goes to bed earlier this way, and so far he sleeps later in the morning. Plus, he's excessively cute, so it's fun to have some extra playtime at night :) Again, I refer you to the video above.

I'm sorry I keep posting low-quality videos that we take with our still camera. I'll try not to make this a habit, but it's the easiest way to share the boy with the grandparents.

7 comments:

Daniel said...

The obvious skill of the videographer is more than sufficient for one to ignore the low resolution of the video.

BTW, I'm a huge fan of this blog. Some would call me a stalker.

WigintonFamily said...

cute - he is getting so big and chunky!

i like how justin keeps a safe distance. i wonder what he will think when ben discovers how to crawl SOON! look at him lean over. he wants to crawl.

Jessica Stewart said...

He's so cute, Micah! So, when are we talking arranged marriage?

Dawne C. said...

He is so dang cute! And he is just the perfect size. Love the new toys! The g-parents SO appreciate that you share pix & videos often- feel free to move to daily updates.

Mollyanne said...

It is encouraging to me that he is sleeping later with the dropped nap. I am hoping for similar results.

And I'm pretty sure I NEED one of those little pianos.

Brian said...

sounds to me like a 2 pack a day habit

Tina Braswell said...

Too cute!! Looks like ya'll are having so much fun with him! :) And to answer your question on my blog - yes, Tara moved here back in Sept. to be our worship leader. It's been so great having her here! If you guys aren't getting Connect's monthly newsletter and you want to, just let me know. The next fun news is that Alanna Kinsolving is moving here for the summer to be our intern - how fun is that?! So glad to keep in touch through our blogs! :)